 |
| Scenes from Gossip Girl |
Here are some interesting shots of New York from the series
Gossip Girl. I like composition of the trees along side the buildings, and how they are vibrant colours next to the more neutral coloured buildings.
 |
| London Victoria, Photos De Pet Shop Blog |
 |
| London Underground, Kishor Krishnamoorthi |
 |
| Fotopedia |
I like the angles of these photos of the London Underground, where each has a vanishing point.
 |
| Robery Strachan Blog |
I love the shadows in this photo. And we could use this in our project animating them to show time progressing from day to night.
 |
| Kings and Queens, 30 Seconds to Mars |
 |
| Chinatown |
Here are some nice photos I found of the city at night. In particular, I like how the ferris wheel is like a light bulb in the night sky. Also, Chinatown seems to look completely different at night as it does in the day. With the store lights and street lights on, they emphasise on the bold colours of the red lanterns and posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment