Thursday, 2 June 2011

Second Shot

Now with the second shot, the environment was originally going to be a beach, but with the water and sand it would be too much hassle to animatie and also unnecessary since it'll only be shown for a few seconds at the most. So I  kept to a much simpler more "still" environment of a grass field by the mountains.

Again I kept with the same colour scheme and basic lines, trying to achieve a cartoon look and I'm pleased with the final outcome.


After finishing the scenery I added the girl reading. We wanted to include the E4 logo in every shot, so here as she turns the page of the book an E4 logo is on the next page. Each shot is shown for only a second or two, so I animated little jitters that would happen such as the grass swaying and her hair blowing slightly in the wind. I'm pleased with the final outcome, as I kept it simple with little detail making it easy to animate but the only improvement I would make is to give the girl some feet. But again, since the shots transition to the next so quickly I didn't think its necessary to spend time on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment