Here are sketches of buildings we could use in the city. I kept them very simple so they'll look more like they're made out of paper. Again I stuck with the idea from the movie Science of Sleep of using the cylindrical shapes of toilet rolls. And I sketched up some skyscraper style buildings as they tend to use basic shapes and are common in crowded cities. They'll also give the city more depth.
![]() |
| Tighe, Los Angeles |
I found these contemporary buildings and liked the way they're made up of cubes meshed together. To me, they look like abstract cardboard boxes similar to the style we're looking for.
And below, I've started modelling. They're quite boring and dull without any textures but I was focusing on simple but abstract buildings. They might not be used in the main shots but they will definitely prove useful in the wider shots of the city, as buildings in the background.












No comments:
Post a Comment