Wednesday, 1 June 2011

First Shot

While searching for videos of blinking eyes, I found this pretty cool product called a KinetiCard Eye Think. Obviously I could have just recorded by own eye blinking as reference, but I didn't want any eye, I wanted quite a simple illustrated looking eye. Where it was realistic but also not at the same time and this KinetiCard was perfect. I really like how the eye was drawn and it blinks in quite a creepy way. 


And below was my own version of the KinetiCard Blinking Eye. But to put an E4 twist to it, I put the E4 as the pupil and added some purple dripping out as the eye closes. I did this because I wanted the blinking to cause an effect, then after it'll zoom out to the next scene. I kept the colour scheme to black, white, grey and purple to make the E4's signature purple colour to stand out more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment